your filming projects (shorts, features, television, advertising,
documentaries), each local film commission (also known as a film
office), which is a member of the network of the National Film Commission
France, provides free assistance.
In December 2008, the French Parliament enacted a law creating a new credit
for foreign productions shot in France. The law is designed to promote actual
film production as well as post-production services of movies whose “dramatic
content” has links with the “culture, heritage or territory of
France”, to quote the text of the law.
- All information about the Tax Rebate for international production (eligible companies, eligibles productions and expenses, application process, the cultural test)
- Feature film : how to make an official co-production (qualifying for the French system, available funding)
- Tv Dramas, serrices, animation, documentaries : co-producing with France
- Other Grands for film and TV (Cinema du Monde, the local subsidies)
- How to meet French Producers
CineDico is a multi-lingual lexicon on the theme of cinematographic and audiovisual techniques - a French, English, Spanish and German internet dictionary. With the support of the CNC, Film France and the Ile de France Film Commission.